Gary Cooperstein, D.O.
Senior Aviation Medical Examiner
Dr. Cooperstein has been an Aviation Medical Examiner for over 20 years in Chester County, Pennsylvania located in Southeastern, Pennsylvania with convenient access from Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey. He is also designated to perform physical examinations on Air Traffic Controllers and Aviation Safety Inspectors.
Since 1989 pilots have been coming to the Pilot “shrine” at Whitford Family Medicine for their FAA examinations. Come check it out!
- First Class Medical Examinations
EKG for First Class Pilots over the
age of 40 available
- Second Class FAA Medical Examinations
- Third Class FAA Medical Examinations
- Air Traffic Control
- Aviation Safety Inspectors
- Certified for Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Physicals